Top Ten Facebook Pages for Concept Art and Storyboard Fans


Here are some of my favorite Facebook pages and groups that feature concept art and storyboards.

1. Concept Art World

The biggest and broadest concept art site on the Internet.

2. Ralph McQuarrie

A wonderful site for learning all about this legendary artist.

3. io9

This site is an all-around science fiction blog, but always posts the best concept art and storyboards.

4. H.R. Giger

The official page for the late, great Swiss artist.

5. Marvel Movies Concept Art

Marvel films always have incredible artwork and this site collects them altogether.

6. I Love Art - ConceptArt.org

The Facebook page of one of the most influential sites for concept artists.

7. Concept Artists

A Facebook page for artists and fans who are in love with Concept Art.

8. Frame Dump

Professional storyboard artists from around the world submit frames from storyboards they've done and it's glorious.

9. Parka Blogs

His concept art book reviews are the gold standard and he always has amazing photos.

10. Art Directors Guild - Local 800 - Studio City

The official page of the Art Directors Guild (ADG). Pretty much every industry artist is a member of the ADG and it's widely respected.

While you're there, please visit me on Facebook! A while back I created a Facebook page because one of my fans said I need to be on there. So, if you're on Facebook and you like my blog, why not check out the Facebook page?

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/FilmSketchr

If you like it, I hope you click the like  button and follow me.

Comments