'G.I. Joe: The Rise of COBRA' Weapons Designs by Christopher S. Ross


We won't see G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) till this summer, but here are some amazing weapons designs by Christopher Ross (The Avengers, Iron Man, Minority Report) that show the best equipment and weapons from the first film.

Check out the rest after the jump and click to enlarge.

Accelerator suit




Ana "Baroness" Lewis (Sienna Miller)


Abel "Breaker" Shaz (Saïd Taghmaoui)






 COBRA Weapons

"Heavy Duty" (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje)

James "Destro" McCullen (Christopher Eccleston)

Night Raven Aircraft HUD



Scarlett (Rachel Nichols)



 Snake Eyes (Ray Park)

Warrior

Zartan's (Arnold Vosloo) Fingerprint Remover
The Doctor's (Joseph Gordon-Leavitt) Nano Injector
Storm Shadow (Byung-Hun Lee)

Surgical Operation Room Robots

I just picked the best ones, but there are a ton on his site at dezyn.com

On a side note, starting next week I'm going to be a lot better at keeping to my posting schedule. :)
Official Synopsis:
Paramount Pictures and Hasbro, whose previous collaboration was the worldwide blockbuster "Transformers," join forces with Spyglass Entertainment for another extraordinary action-adventure "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra." From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos. "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra." is directed by Stephen Sommers ("The Mummy," "The Mummy Returns").
Release Date: August 7, 2009

Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Stephen Sommers
Screenwriter: Stuart Beattie, David Elliot, Paul Lovett
Starring: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans, Dennis Quaid
Official Site: gijoemovie.com
See more of Christopher S. Ross' portfolio at http://dezyn.com

What do you think of the illustrations?

@ Copyright Paramount Pictures, Spyglass Entertainment, Hasbro, Christopher S. Ross, All rights reserved

Comments

  1. Hopefully the weapons aren't the best part.
    I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in everything these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing concepts and designs. I never saw the first GI JOE film, even though I own a copy. Just looked too...I don't know what. Never thought to take the time to see it through. One day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment