David Krentz' Heart-Stopping John Carter Storyboards

David Krentz helped create some stunning action scene for the movie John Carter (2012).

The DVD and Blu Ray of John Carter came a few weeks back and, while it wasn't a commercial success, it had some amazing action scenes. David Krentz was one of the talented artists working on the film.

Krentz describes it on his site. I still haven't seen the film, so I don't know if there are any spoilers in it.
Storyboard sequence from John Carter.  Sab Than disables a Helium airship to capture the Princess of Mars Dejah Thoris.  
There are a lot of images in the storyboards, so I created a video out of it. I hope you enjoy it.


See more of David Krentz portfolio at http://www.davidkrentz.com/

What do you think of the illustrations?


Related Posts
  • Link 1
  • Link 2
  • Link 3
  • Link4

Comments

  1. Thank you for the video! More fantastic illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I've seen the movie, and it's fascinating to see the storyboards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't seen the movie, but the boards really bring it to life Tyrean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment