Artists of 'Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace' 3D

With the re-release of Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in 3-D I thought I'd highlight some of the many talented artists involved in the production.

As always, there are a ton of people working on these films, but I can only list the ones on IMDb. I've also moved some names from other sections for clarity and I lumped everyone together regardless of official title.

Production Design by Gavin Bocquet

Design Director
Doug Chiang (as Doug Chang)

Concept Artists
Kun Chang
Neil D'Monte
Tony Wright
Marc Gabbana
Kurt Kaufman
Iain McCaig
Ed Natividad
Jay Shuster
Terryl Whitlach
Brice Cox Jr.
Warren Fu
Jules Mann
Noel Rubin

Storyboard Artists
Benton Jew
Peter Chan
Paul Topolos
Brice Cox Jr.
Warren Fu
Noel Rubin

I know there are more than these. If you know anyone I'm missing just let me know in the comments.

Comments

  1. Nice way to inform fans, and to give the artists recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, the Star Wars films have some of the best concept art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment