Official plot synopsis: "X-Men: First Class charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men."
1. Angel by Howard Swindell
2. Beast by Howard Swindell
3. Banshee scream by Steffen Reichstadt (Aaron Simms Company)
UPDATE: See more of Steffen Reichstadt's X-Men work soon.
4. "Havok v.5" by Alex Mandra (Aaron Simms Company)
5. "Havok v. 4" by Alex Mandra (Aaron Simms Company)
6. Azazel by Jerad S. Merantz
7. Angel by Jerad S. Merantz
8. Darwin by Howard Swindell
9. "Emma Frost, Preliminary Design" by Hao Wu
10. "Havok Firing Sequence" by Hao Wu
Visit all the websites of the artists for more great stuff.
Some artwork taken from conceptartworld.com
What's your favorite concept art from the film? Do you have a favorite artist?